Asian refiners and petrochemical players are constantly looking for new ways to improve operational performance and asset longevity. The agenda for the 9th Annual Asian Downstream Week (26-27 October 2016, Singapore) is designed to help them achieve these objectives.
With over 50+ speakers, 30+ international exhibitors and 600 participants, this year's agenda will revolve around the theme: "Achieving Operational Excellence through Digital Transformation" with an in-depth focus on the following key sub themes:
"Our recent research indicates that Asia's downstream oil and gas industry wants to eliminate as many manual systems as possible with the ultimate aim of going fully digital in functional areas such as operations, maintenance, reliability and safety", says Tanushree Mulraj, programme director for Asian Downstream Week.
She continues: "Asian Downstream Week continues to adapt to market conditions that drive the industry to continue to look for new opportunities. This is one of the main reasons that industry executives and experts attend our show year on year."
With a wider focus on the petrochemical industry (including specialty chemicals) and new focused stream on automation and digitalisation, the region’s largest downstream-focused event will showcase keynotes and presentations led by leading industry experts on the two-day, three track conference programme which includes:
- Claus J. Nehmzow, Digital Innovation Organisation Asia Pacific, BP Singapore Pte Ltd
- Vishal Mehta, Head of Digital Strategy, Architecture and Technology, Reliance Industries
- Vikas Prabhu, CIO - Oil, Gas and Retail, Essar Group
- Martin Hawkins, COO, HMEL
- Dr Kishor Dongaonkar, VP - Technology Center of Excellence, Reliance Industries
- P S Moorthy, Engineering Services Manager - Downstream Manufacturing, Shell Eastern Petroleum
- Dr. Werner Reimann, Senior Expert Application Development Fuel Additives, Clariant Produkte
- Selva Guru, Principal Engineer, Singapore Refining Company
- Sharul Rashid, Principal Engineer - Instrument and Control, Petronas Penapisan Terengganu
- Abdullah Dhafer, Operational Excellence Leader, Saudi Aramco
- Sudhagar Raghavan, Manager - Global Lean & Operational Excellence, BASF
- Mai Tuan Dat, Production Manager, Binh Son Refining & Petrochemical
- Charles Nie, E-business and Supply Chain Optimization Manager, Covestro
Download the first look brochure to find out what’s in for you at the region's most comprehensive downstream refining & petrochemical event.
Here’s a quick summary of what you can expect from this year’s Asian Downstream Week:
| || || |
3 Co-located Streams
Valuable content suited for different job roles, including strategic planning and project development, engineering and technology, operational excellence, supply chain and logistics.
A wider focus on the petrochemical industry (including specialty chemicals) with new focused stream on automation and digitalisation.View the full programme >
| || || |
An Interactive Exhibition
Look out for the latest products on the exhibition floor.
Hear and see presentations made by leading industry experts on the latest technological developments!. This seminar is FREE to attend - simply register for a visitor pass
| || || |
1-to-1 Business Meetings
Asian Downstream Week provides Business Matching App to connect information technology providers with the operators for 1-to-1 networking opportunities. Register now for a conference pass to access this platform
**Save SGD 395 if you register before 26 August.
| || || |
Be seen and heard at Asian Downstream Week Gain direct access to key decision makers from large scale projects and leading operators through enhanced visibility and exposure to attract new business. Contact us to see how you can get involved.
For more insights on Digital Transformation:
WHAT ELSE IS HAPPENING?
The Customer Focused Utility!
Insights into Asia’s retail electricity market revolution and Smart Energy innovations
Clarion Events, organiser of the 9th Annual Asian Downstream Week is proud to present “Customer Focused Utility” - a co-located event that will be happening on 27th October 2016 (12.00 – 5.30pm), at Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Singapore
(Lunch, refreshment breaks and cocktails are included)
Find out more: http://www.asian-utility-week.com/CFU
The event targets the utility executives who are directly concerned with customers. The event will also appeal to large energy users, energy market executives, customer engagement and experience vendors, energy service specialists, smart energy start-ups and energy investment professionals. It is relevant for utility executives with the following job titles:
| AMI Customer Engagement ||Customer Insights ||Customer Strategy & Planning |
|Rooftop Solar Engagement ||Smart Billing & CRM ||Online Customer Self Service |
|Customer Digital Transformation ||Marketing Communications ||Customer Service Experience |
|Channel Innovation ||Customer Innovation & Growth ||Customer Contact Solutions |
|Community & Stakeholders Engagement ||Regulatory Affairs ||Energy Efficiency Solutions |
| || ||Electricity Trading |
***Free tickets are offered to Singapore retailers, Government Agencies, Smart Energy Start-ups, Big Energy Users and Regulators. Register early as space is limited. Click HERE to register
- Understanding the benefits of deregulation and the risks for those not prepared
- Achieving effective engagement and locking down retail customer loyalty
- Rooftop Solar + Storage and the shift to urban based distributed energy
- Preparing for IoT platforms including new LPWAN network services for meters and sensors
- Building mobile friendly customer strategies for faster customer service responses
Confirmed speakers to date:
- Soh Sai Bor, Acting Assistant Chief Executive, Economic Regulation Division, Energy Market Authority
- Lim Sam San, Senior Vice President, Retail, Seraya Energy
- Bert Deprest, VP of Energy Solutions, Senoko Energy
- Michael Wong, General Manager, Tuas Power Supply
- Lina Chan, Deputy GM, Tuas Power Supply
- Tony Valdez, VP and Head of Marketing and Customer Service, Meralco, Philippines
- Geraldine Tan, General Manager, Retail, PacificLight Energy
- Susanne Obert, Vice President Retail, Buri Energy
- David Maher, Managing Director, iSwitchEnergy
- Andrew Koscharsky, General Manager, Wholesale and Trading, iSwitchEnergy
- Sivakumar Avadiar, Co-Founder & Executive Director, Environmental Solutions (Asia)
- James Allan, Director, Frontier Economics
- Vijay Sirse, Founder Chairman & CEO, CPvT Energy Asia, Singapore
- Tim Wolfenden, CEO, Energy Bill Doctor, Australia
- Matthew Peloso, CEO, Sun Electric Group, Singapore
For more information, please visit the website or email InfoAsia@clarionevents.com
Contact us today for speaking or sponsorship opportunities.